Android App developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Atleast 1 – 2 years of experience in android development.
Proven software development experience and Android skills.
Have published at least one original Android app.
Experience with Android SDK.
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.